Community Kickstart Grant
ISPT and Bracken Ridge Plaza are thrilled to announce a new community initiative – the Community Kickstart grant.
This grant aims to create a real change in our community by providing a $5000 grant aid to an eligible organisation that works towards ‘breaking the cycle’ by promoting social, cultural or environmental benefits to our local community.
Who can apply?
The Community grant program is open to:
- all registered organisations who provide benefit to the community
- local community groups and voluntary organisations.
- organisations not based within local community must be able to demonstrate a benefit to members who live in the local community.
- only organizations / community groups that hold an Australian Business Number (ABN)
The Grant Prize
A grant of $5,000 will be awarded to the application that scores highest under ISPT’s judging criteria.
Our aim is to provide a robust and transparent judging process. We will judge submissions based on alignment with the ISPT beliefs. For further information about the judging criteria, please refer to the Application Form.
Community Grant Application Form
The community grant application form is an editable pdf which can be accessed by clicking HERE.
Please ensure you
- Download the editable pdf by clicking the Application Form APPLICATION FORM
- Fill in the application form (editable pdf)
- Email application form, together with all required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted from November 16 until December 4.
Winners will be announced December 14.
For Term and Conditions please click here